Monday, May 14, 2018

Site Building: Dimayuga Consultants

Seriously, I'm backed up with my postings in here. And I do have to apologize for that. I'm quite sure some readers are wondering what in the world happened to me.

Well, simply put, I got busy. The need to allot large chunks of time towards my current endeavor is a necessity. I have to admit, this project I'm working on is something that made me actually put some focus back into my daily life. What is it that I'm doing? I'm building a website.

As you may have guessed, the image above was something of a website image header. My sister and I agreed to put up something that would allow us to be of service to a wider selection of people. Our individual careers have already allowed our skills to be available for most companies, however, we still feel that we need to make ourselves more available; particularly to small entrepreneurs and individuals who require professional consultancy services. My sister, Jade has expertise in Human Resources, while yours truly have expertise in Marketing.

In line with that, we opted in to make our own website to be able to reach out better. Although we are business consultants who are based in Batangas City, the site going to allow us to be more accessible to a lot of people with proper SEO. We'd be able to help more individuals improve their lives too.

Bottom line of what we seek to achieve is to have a junction that would allow us to our knowledge and skills be available to a larger population. With that, we would be able to help out more people. Apart from offering business consultancy in human resources, management, and marketing, both of us Dimayuga Consultants intend to offer workshops and short courses for individual and team development.

I guess this would be all for now. Thanks for staying tuned in my blog, I really appreciate it. Oh by way, our website "www.dimayugaconsultants.com" is still under construction but don't forget to check our website in the future. See you there, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment