Sunday, December 23, 2018

Back on Stream!

I've finally got everything I need so that I can stream what I want on mobile games. I got an upgraded fiber line, new hardware (phone), and a condenser mic which works on pc and on phone.

With all the available resources, I think it's only about time that I take streaming game content seriously this time around. I mean, with the drastic update of nerfs and buffs that has happened in the latest Summoners War patch, things are pretty much getting more interesting (at least I think so).

So here goes one of my first streams, I know it's still lacking some components in the stream (participating audiences, most likely), but it's a start. It's a stream where I'm testing something with a post-buff Daphnis, the Fire Fairy King. And let me tell you, it can really go sideways.


No comments:

Post a Comment