Sunday, February 18, 2018

Le me prepping for video editing

It's been a while since I started making youtube videos on Summoners War. And as far as I can see, I'd benefit if I tried to do some "professional-looking editing" on my vids. So I decided to try out a video editing app, satisfied with it, and purchased it. I got the PowerDirector Mobile.


However, since I got no background on video editing apps, I needed to study up and learn the app interface and how it works. Truth be told, there are tutorial links within the app itself but I'll be damned they just don't seem clear to me.

In times like these, everybody needs a captain. And that captain is of course, YOUTUBE TUTORIAL VIDEOS!!!


Thanks to the video made by Justin Brown, I got to learn the basics of using the app in just 12minutes. It was simple yet well detailed. Plus, it really does come from an end user perspective. Maybe that's why it was easier to understand, no? Anyway, putting in the video down here just in case you'd wanna learn using the app too.


2 comments:

  1. I Love your article. You can visit my website : how to use apk editor pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app game of warriors mod apk that is you would possibly have an interest toseem on that

    ReplyDelete