Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Reached Level 100 in Kingdom Hearts Tutorial: Month-long Endeavor

A friend shared on social media this link regarding how a gamer spent 210 hours playing the tutorial phase of Kingdom Hearts. The goal in the video was to reach Level 100 while in the tutorial phase.


As a gamer, I got intrigued and curious so I clicked the article link and read on. Initially, I felt somewhat unconvinced which is why I decided to dig a little deeper in the story. And thus I shifted gears to research mode. TL:DR I'll just sum up what happened with a rage comic...


Insert *I'm not even mad. That's amazing* meme here. Kudos to the guy who streamed for an entire month to do just that. I can only imagine the hardship of the grind he went through and I salute him for that.

If you guys ever feel like doing what I did and watch the streams, let me redirect you to his Twitch Channel. Show him some support by clicking on the subscribe button too.

No comments:

Post a Comment