Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pro-Gaming Tips for Getting a Girl

It is common stereotype for gamers to be considered as forever alone kinds of people. And there is that legend wherein if you reach thirty years old as a virgin, you become a wizard.

I understand it can be hard for us gamers to be even not awkward around women, much more be in a relationship with one. And in addition to that, all of us are probably looking for that one girl who we would like to ask "Will you be my healer?"...

The problem is, well, how to get one. However, worry not my brother-in-arms, for Admiral Bulldog here has a video demonstration on what exactly a gamer can do to get the girl. And not just any girl, but a girl gamer. I stumbled upon this video as one of my friends shared it. Have fun and learn y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment