Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Attention-worthy Content Creators


For most people who are beginning to make their footprints in the digital community, it is always a challenge to get that initial volume of audiences to get you started. This is something that is experienced by all on every kind of content such as blogs, videos, music and other types across all platforms. This holds true for me today as well.

However, supporting each other is something that upcoming content creators could always do in order to help each other out reach their individual goals. It takes various forms such as mentions and something like I'm doing in this article right now. So here's a short list of whom I'm showing my support for (by linking them in an article at least, right?).

Coffee Chess - I may not look like it, but I was a varsity chess player during my elementary and high school days. And even today, I still do enjoy a game every once in a while. When I stumbled upon the channel of The Great Carlini, I have to say that I got hooked. It's a channel featuring rapid games of chess, while drinking coffee, in a casual setting, and with trash talking sometimes. The channel has some goals I support as well. All I can say is, this channel shows how real chess can be. Check out the vid below.


Bonzai Melo Music - I've featured her in another post, but I can't emphasize enough how I place value on original music compositions. Although she does some covers, I'm very much taken into eargasm whenever I hear her original songs. Below is one Filipino original composition by her. If you're a fan of true OPM, then you better click on that subscribe button on her channel.


Anna Marie - This one on my list is a budding make-up enthusiast blogger who is always more than willing to discuss anything about health and skin care. I know that the topics within her blog are mostly for the female audiences but healthy recipes are always welcome on my plate. In my opinion, the best thing about her posts is the fact that all of them are real life experiences. She writes on stuff that she actually tried and gives her most honest opinion about it. That is real, and real is always a good read. By the way, I tried her salad recipe and it was simply great.


No comments:

Post a Comment