Thursday, April 12, 2018

Exciting Game Releases for 2018

I won't deny the nerdy side of me to anyone. And the nerd in me always gets excited when new upcoming games gets hit by the spotlight for its release.

There are a lot of upcoming games out there being developed and scheduled for release by innumerable devs and publishers. However, not all games catch my attention. It's been a while since something caught my eye and 2018 is starting to look like much more fun today than it was in January. Below are two games which I look forward to be released in PC and mobile platforms. (I'm still gaming on mobile too, don't fret.)

Frostpunk - Developed and published by 11 bit studios, this games falls in the strategy builder game genre. Additionally, it presents the mood of steam punk survival during dark times. This pretty much marks all the boxes in my checklist of what I want in a game: I need to think and strategize, themed with survival, and toned with darkness. Perfect. And what's even more enticing is the trailer as I browse around Steam. Just take a look-see and feel the steam-powered presentation in an excitingly dark and ominous tone. Don't forget to check it out on Steam too by clicking here because it set to be released by the 24th of April 2018.


Artifact - I think this is going to be the first game by Steam on the mobile platform. It's a card game based on the DotA2 lore and its developed by Valve. For some it might be boring, but for nerds like me who likes strategy games and has fun with RNGeezus, Artifact is down right tempting. Although the teaser I found in the video below does not seem to display much about it, I believe it only further adds to the excitement during the wait. However, I believe there is still going to be a long wait for this because it is said to be released late in 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment