Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Initial Article Under Cool Stuff Category

Just as I wrote on social media about 24 hours ago, I'm going to add another category here in my page which would generally fall under the premise of a product review. And I've been thinking about what to label it.

After careful consideration of random stuff in my life, I arrived with the category label of "Cool Stuff to Buy" since I'm a marketing professional who's in the Amazon Affiliate Program anyway. So keep in touch with me and my page since I'll be going to make a lot of articles on stuff you can buy at Amazon. They always have new releases which you can see here Shop Amazon - Hot New Releases - Updated Every Hour.



Additionally, I promise to keep up with the new releases and keep you guys updated on what's new and what's on sale. Plus, I'll be writing down articles on stuff that I truly consider as something cool plus my opinion on it's price, specs, and what I could think of using it for. Sounds fun, right? Right.

Oh by the way, I'd like to suggest the gift cards they got in there. It's handy and an always-appreciated gift for anyone. Why? Because it allows the person you give it to get something that is truly desired. Nothing gets appreciated more than that. Also, you'd be supporting my work too if you buy any gift card from the links below.

   

Lastly, if you feel like needing some help or advice on something like which camera works better or which phone suits your needs best, feel free to ask through the contact me form or through social media. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment