Saturday, April 21, 2018

Summoners War Developers Should Consider Adding this Feature


Well done for Summoners War Development and Admin Teams for the 4th Year Anniversary event. The game is god damn four years old. It's a toddler already guys. And similar to a toddler, it should be able to do a lot more stuff than before.

These days, if we are going to listen to majority of the SW gaming community, there are a lot of suggestions which they feel should make the game much better. And I'd like to join in on that discussion.


Direct to the point, what I would suggest that the devs would add is a multiple run feature. I mean, they've already added a multiple unknown scroll and social point summon feature, why not add a multiple run feature? Right? Right.


This is something that they could actually code in for implementation. With the lowered drop rates requiring much much more runs to get that one good rune, this is actually something that most players would appreciate.

And I won't stop here for the suggestion. I'm actually going to drop in a few more cents as to how I think it should work in terms of its function and interface. In my opinion, adding this multiple runs feature may be most appreciated if its implemented something like this...


Adding a "Start Battles" for 80 energy seems like easy enough, don't you think? It would cost 80 energy, the same for doing 10 runs in that dungeon. By tapping the button, 10 consecutive runs would be made as well. As for the rewards, it could simply have the same interface as doing the World Boss runs where players get to pick what they wish to sell if there are runes in the rewards.

I don't know about everybody's preferences but I think this kind of feature might just be beneficial and appreciated by majority of the SW players. Let me know what you think at the comments section or if you have some violent reactions, feel free to send me an email through the contact me form.

No comments:

Post a Comment